Follow Twitter Button

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Aug 2011 Race 3 Results are in...23rd

The end must be close...





















The results are in and I managed 23rd out of a starting field of 38 in the Weekend Warrior Male class.  Not bad, considering everything.

I checked out the lap times and on average I was completing 18 minute laps.  So, it is weird how I managed to drop that to a 17 minute lap after hearing the bell for the last lap.  I definitely remember coming to a stand-still between two rocks on the last lap, which won't have helped the lap time (it was a slow part of the course so no real dramas) and still the lap was a better time.  I just can't remember feeling like it was faster on the last lap.

The results are here.

There are photos from the event here - my favourite here

Looking forward to keeping much fitter now and improving...maybe a road bike for putting some miles into the legs could be part of the next step?

1 comment:

  1. I have visited your blog for the first time and found it a well organized blog. Keep sharing nice stuff.
    Mountain bikes toowoomba

    ReplyDelete